So you have set aside a great space for your man cave. You have a shed, a cellar, a loft or a garage dedicated to everything manly. A great place for you and your mates to hang out, drink a few beers and hang up your hat for a while, letting the days stresses and strains fade into the distance.
Whatever your choice of man space we're sure you'll want a bit of decoration to add some fun and personalise your pad, whether it's cars you're into or bars we have 10 great additions to any man cave that are up to the job.
1. Our great classic cast metal man cave sign is a necessary sign to have above or on your door. It's solid cast, durable and rustic, perfect for any serious man cave.
2. If your man cave is more of a man shed then this cast metal Man Shed sign is a good alternative to our classic 'Man Cave' sign. It is still hand cast in solid metal, so up for any outdoor weather conditions.
3.If you see yourself more as a hero of the night then our 'Bat Cave' sign has to be the one on your door. Solid cast metal and can be used indoors or out.
4.Once inside the man cave you will want an area for refreshment and what better way to open a few beers that with this original crafted cast iron wall mounted bottle opener?
5.If your man cave is dedicated to your love of fast cars then there are some great automotive plaques that celebrate all that was great from yester year. Our favourite is this Ferrari plaque but don't stop there with so many to add to your wall collection.
6. If the era of steam and railway memorabilia could turn your man cave into a station waiting room, then there are some seriously great repro plaques to add to your platform. This GWR art deco style plaque will bring a bit of class to your carriage.
7. If you're looking for some cool seating ideas, this industrial metal swivel stool will add a bit of class to your cave, it's also a great place to park your bum.
8.This old original folding chair is a solid seating idea for the smaller cave, great for sitting on then folding away for later.
9.All that leaves you to think about now is a bit of male grooming before you head back out into the hustle and bustle of the high street. This nifty moustache and beard comb made from cast pewter can be dropped in your pocket before you leave your lair.
10. So it's time to pick up your hat and coat on the way out. This very masculine stripe design cast iron hat and coat hook is the best coat hook for any suave man cave, it's so good we're sure you'll want to drop everything here every night.