So you have set aside a great space for your man cave. You have a shed, a cellar, a loft or a garage dedicated to everything manly. A great place for you and your mates to hang out, drink a few beers and hang up your hat for a while, letting the days stresses and strains fade into the distance.
Whatever your choice of man space we're sure you'll want a bit of decoration to add some fun and personalise your pad, whether it's cars you're into or bars we have 10 great additions to any man cave that are up to the job.
1. Our great classic cast metal man cave sign is a necessary sign to have above or on your door. It's solid cast, durable and rustic, perfect for any serious man cave.
2. If your man cave is more of a man shed then this cast metal Man Shed sign is a good alternative to our classic 'Man Cave' sign. It is still hand cast in solid metal, so up for any outdoor weather conditions.
3.If you see yourself more as a hero of the night then our 'Bat Cave' sign has to be the one on your door. Solid cast metal and can be used indoors or out.
4.Once inside the man cave you will want an area for refreshment and what better way to open a few beers that with this original crafted cast iron wall mounted bottle opener?
5.If your man cave is dedicated to your love of fast cars then there are some great automotive plaques that celebrate all that was great from yester year. Our favourite is this Ferrari plaque but don't stop there with so many to add to your wall collection.
6. If the era of steam and railway memorabilia could turn your man cave into a station waiting room, then there are some seriously great repro plaques to add to your platform. This GWR art deco style plaque will bring a bit of class to your carriage.
7. If you're looking for some cool seating ideas, this industrial metal swivel stool will add a bit of class to your cave, it's also a great place to park your bum.
8.This old original folding chair is a solid seating idea for the smaller cave, great for sitting on then folding away for later.
9.All that leaves you to think about now is a bit of male grooming before you head back out into the hustle and bustle of the high street. This nifty moustache and beard comb made from cast pewter can be dropped in your pocket before you leave your lair.
10. So it's time to pick up your hat and coat on the way out. This very masculine stripe design cast iron hat and coat hook is the best coat hook for any suave man cave, it's so good we're sure you'll want to drop everything here every night.
So the weekend is almost here and what have you got planned?
If you are looking for a little weekend inspiration then there are so many great ideas about how you can spend your precious time but when it comes to getting your home and garden into shape then take a look at some of our interior suggestions to kick start your plans.
If you need to keep your space clean and tidy then start with adding some of these fabulous cast iron brackets which can hold the heaviest of shelves. They come in so many different sizes and colour choices that you will be spoilt for choice. We're sure you will want some in almost every room in the house.
Once you have all of your random items neatly placed on your new shelves it will be time to think about adding some hat and coat hooks to your walls or inside cupboards so that those summer hats have a place to hang and if you reside in the UK then you're sure to need a raincoat near to the door too.
You can always give your drawers a face lift with any of these delightful drawer pulls and cabinet knobs or if you fancy getting into refurbishing that old piece of furniture you have always wanted to give a new lease of life to then they will be sure to add a great finishing touch to your project.
If refurbishing furniture is not your thing then you could always spend your weekend cooking up a delight in the kitchen, these cast iron cooking pans can be used both indoors or out doors on a camp fire and both on the hob or inside the oven to finish the dish.
After all of that hard work you are sure to want to just chill in the garden with a drink or two. Having a cast iron bottle opener on hand will make enjoying yourself so much easier and the beer bottle carrier means you can take your beer with you even if you decide to just retreat to the beach, Whatever you decide the do, have a great weekend.