As the sun goes down, let the warmth from our Foscot Fire Pit keep the chill away. Named after the beautiful Cotswold village, we've launched three sizes to suit different sized gardens and price points. Quite often we find the simpler the better and the design of the Foscot range emulates this. Crafted in a heavy gauge raw steel which over time will age to a natural rusty finish. Two carry handles each side make for easy carrying, whilst the four legs keep it simple yet sturdy.
Load up with freshly cut logs and gather round family and friends when the sun starts to set. We love the idea of our Foscot Fire Pits being the focal point of group events, from cosy evenings, to big parties and even a wedding or two! They come with full instructions for easy assembly ready to transport to the position of choice.
Small: H34.5 x W55 x D55cm
Medium: H37 x W75 x D75cm
Large: H41.5 x W100 x D100cm
- Crafted in Heavy Gauge Raw Steel
- Gauge of metal is 2-3mm
- Legs and handles are Powder Coated Steel and will not rust
- Bowl has not been treated, so it will age over time to a natural rusty finish. We would advise storing away in winter and harsh weathers
- For outdoor use only, should not be placed on combustible surfaces e.g. decking
- For use with fire wood and charcoal, would not recommend coal
- Not recommended for cooking on
- Comes with small drainage hole in centre