ORDER BY 1ST DECEMBER FOR CHRISTMAS DELIVERY
This Item Is Made To Order - Lead Time = 2 - 3 Weeks
* THE ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE *
THIS ITEM IS MADE TO ORDER (3-5 DAYS + DELIVERY)
Our authentic Period Bayonet type lampholders are made here in Birmingham from solid brass using an original pattern from the early 1900's. Perfect for all lampshades with the smaller 28mm diameter hole which is the standard British domestic lighting size. Also great for restoration of antique lamps.
The base brass lampholders are then treated or electroplated to be available in a variety of finishes.
These lampholders have an earth connection and must be used with three core flex.
- Includes shade ring
- For small bayonet bulbs also known as SBC or B15
- Minimum diameter of fitting hole 17mm, max 22mm
- Height (bare) 36mm, (grip) 53mm, (hook) 69mm
- BS EN 61184 RoHS and REACH compliant
- Max 60W bulb (without shade)