Bayonet Brass Period Lampholder 3/8" Threaded
HANDMADE IN THE UK
Our authentic Period Bayonet type lampholders are made here in Birmingham from solid brass using an original pattern from the early 1900's. Perfect for all lampshades with the smaller 28mm diameter hole which is the standard British domestic lighting size. Also great for restoration of antique lamps.
The base brass lampholders are then treated or electroplated to be available in a variety of finishes.
These lampholders have an earth connection and must be used with three core flex.
These imperial sizes are mainly used for restoration work and we can supply in many lesser known sizes such as 1/2", 3/8(28tpi), 3/8 BSP, 3/4", 5/8" and 5/8(26tpi) as well as M13 and M16.
- Includes shade ring
- For bayonet bulbs also known as BC or B22
- Minimum diameter of fitting hole 27mm, max 30mm
- Imperial threaded for restoration of older lamps
- BS EN 61184 RoHS and REACH compliant
- Max 100W bulb (without shade)