These quality personalised vintage style enamel pressed street signs and name plates are beautiful handmade signs which will last a lifetime guaranteed.
Made using traditional pressing methods developed over the last 120 years, the same method that was used for pressing old original number plates on vehicles. Some of the dies for the embossing process are 80 years old.
Each plate is hand made and then hand sprayed using stoving enamel. No two signs or name plates will be the same which makes these signs a lovely gift or keepsake for someone special.
These embossed and enamelled signs and name plates are very hardwearing due to the traditional enamelling process used and are suitable for indoors or outdoors.
If one should fail, send it back and it will be replaced as they come with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE!!!
These vintage number plate style signs can be used for anything. They make long lasting house signs, vintage style wedding signs, fun party signs and perfect gifts.
ABOUT THE SIGNS
• Letters, numbers, punctuation and even symbols!
• There is a maximum amount of digits you can fit on certain size signs. Please see photo above for more information regarding our digits and capabilities.
Q: WHAT SIZE DIGITS ARE AVAILABLE?
A: Our most popular size digit is 1.3/4" as you can fit more digits on one sign. We do have 2.1/2" and 3.1/8" digits, available on request.
Q: CAN YOU INCLUDE PUNCTUATION?
A: We can! We have &-!?.#,@' available.
Please Note: Comma's can only be used on the bottom line if the sign consists of a two line personalisation.
Q: WHAT SYMBOLS CAN I HAVE?
A: We currently have a heart and star symbol (see photo above).
These symbols are slightly wider than the average digit, which may alter
the amount of digits you can have on a sign.
Q: CAN I HAVE ANY COLOUR DIGIT?
A: You can choose any colour that has a gloss finish. We cannot produce matt finish digits due to the texture of the
We also offer Classic Silver as a digit colour which is RAW Aluminium.
Q: WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF DIGITS I CAN HAVE?
A: Our largest sign is a 23 3/8 x 6" and this can fit up to 24 digits on it when the personalisation is on two lines.
The spraying process is done by hand with great care and attention. Each of our signs are made using two different colours, one for the background and the other for the digit. The digit colour is sprayed first, followed by the background colour before exposing the digit colour underneath.
Please note, certain colour combinations may create unexpected finishes. For example, using Yorkshire Yellow will slightly discolour Arctic White when used together. Yellow-based colours in particular show through strongly under pale colour. Our expert team are happy to guide you in making the best colour choices.
• Each of our signs are made using two colours, one for the background and the other for the digit. The digit colour is sprayed first, followed by the background colour before exposing the digit colour underneath.
• Certain colour combinations may vary. For example, using Yorkshire Yellow will slightly discolour Arctic White when combined.
Classic Silver Finish: A favourite of many of our Sheffield team, we also offer a digit colour in Classic Silver, which is raw aluminium. ***
High-gloss finish - Our best-selling high-gloss range comes in all 20 colours for a beautiful, premium vintage enamel finish, suitable for indoor and outdoor use. ***
• Display your sign the way you want to, indoors or outdoors.
• Drill your sign straight into the wall or hang it up with some ribbon or twine. The way you display your personalised sign is completely up to you, which makes it that little bit extra special.
Q: What hole options are available?
A: We offer four options.
• Option A: No holes
• Option D: Two Central
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
All our signs are handmade by a real person from start to finish and take approximately 10 days to produce. If you need a sign more urgently please contact us.