SOLD AS A PAIR
Victorian style cottage mortice door knobs made from brass. Handmade in solid heavy brass means they will age naturally over time but can be polished up with a brass polish if desired.
These handles are a classic traditional design, they have a lovely quality feel to them and will last a lifetime.
The spindle system with separate roses on the beehive and cottage styles means these can be used for a mortice or rim lock.
• Can be used indoors or outdoors
• Made from original Victorian Designs
• Quality Solid Brass
• Sold complete with removable backplates, spindles and matching screws
• Suitable for rim or mortise locks
- Knob: 50mm Diameter x 50mm Projection
- Backplate: 50mm Diameter
- Spindle: 8mm Wide Full Spindle Length 110mm
- Spindle and fixing screws are supplied