Beehive Door Knobs
SOLD AS A PAIR
Victorian style beehive mortice door knobs made from brass. Handmade in solid heavy brass means they will age naturally over time but can be polished up with a brass polish if desired.
These handles are a classic traditional design, they have a lovely quality feel to them and will last a lifetime.
Finished in polished brass, aged brass or polished nickel.
The spindle system with separate roses on the beehive and cottage styles means these can be used for a mortice or rim lock.
Box consists of two knobs complete with grub screws, separate backplates, spindle, fixing screws and allen key for the grub screws.
Please note that due to the natural material that these door knobs are made from, there can be slight colour variation to that shown in the photographs.
• Can be used indoors or outdoors
• Made from original Victorian Designs
• Quality Solid Brass
• Comes with removable backplates, spindles and matching screws
• Suitable for rim or mortise locks
- Knob: 50mm Diameter x 70mm Projection
- Backplate: 50mm Diameter
- Spindle: 8mm Wide Full Spindle Length 110mm
- Spindle and fixing screws are supplied