SOLD AS A PAIR
This Item Is Made To Order - Lead Time = 4 - 6 Weeks
* THE ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE *
Brass Georgian style mortice door knobs made from solid brass. Handmade in solid heavy brass means they will age naturally over time but can be polished up with a brass polish if desired.
These handles are a classic traditional design, they have a lovely heavy quality feel to them and will last a lifetime.
Finished in a lovely brass finish and unlacquered so clean easily with brasso or leave to age more over time.
The spindle system with separate roses on the beehive and cottage styles means these can be used for a mortice or rim lock, the sunbeam can only be used on mortise.
Box consists of two knobs complete with grub screws, separate backplates, spindle, fixing screws and allen key for the grub screws.
Please note that due to the natural material that these door knobs are made from, there can be slight colour variation to that shown in the photographs.
• Can be used indoors or outdoors
• Made from original Georgian Design
• Quality Solid Brass
• Comes with removable backplates, spindles and matching screws
• Suitable for rim or mortise locks
- Knob: 52mm Diameter x 58mm Projection
- Backplate: 52mm Diameter
- Spindle: 8mm Wide Full Spindle Length 113mm
- Spindle and fixing screws are supplied