HANDMADE IN THE UK
This item is made to order and has an extended lead time of 8 - 10 weeks
- Part of Kirkpatrick's Blacksmith Forge range.
- This traditional thumb latch is manufactured in the UK from malleable iron
- It is stronger and more durable than other similar products.
- It features a smooth iron finish and is available in Black, Pewter and Argent.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Height: 18.5cm | Width: 21.5cm
This item is part of the Kirkpatrick Blacksmith Forge Range
A collection of antique black ironmongery manufactured by Kirkpatrick Ltd.
A comprehensive range of products is available including lever handles, knockers and letter plates for your front door, matching fasteners and stays for your windows together with cupboard knobs and hat and coat hooks for interior use all at competitive prices.
All products are supplied in polythene bags and outer boxes with fixing screws and spindles included where necessary.
To prolong the life and appearance we recommend lightly lubricating any moving parts and also wiping over the surfaces with a lightly oiled cloth from time to time.